Tuesday 7 October 2008

Hello I'm back

our super dart team

Hi folks


I know it's been a while since I blogged,but I'm back.


It's been so quiet round the house since the rellies left


I thought this morning I'd turn the radio up and sing and dance round the house with my budgie Springer,(the most intelligent budgie in Geordieland ya bugga).So that cheered us up a bit.


I also went into shock this week when we won our first darts match this season,the


team was speechless,a first for us.That's them in pic at top.


I'ts raining here AGAIN and quite chilly,time to get the winter woolies out I think.


Take care everyone till next time.

1 comment:

OzRose said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To all the dart team - well done!! Tis cold and wet here in Ausland too - so we have our winter woolies out at the moment, altho they say it will be 33oC on Sunday and late rain :( but then we still need it.
Lots of choppies to you and Springer and John XX